The Company Band
Here's a little (well no so little) list of reviews from our clients. Please take a moment to read them, listen to The Company Band, and call us today to reserve them for your special event! References ARE available upon request.
1. Hanoch, everyone is still talking about how good the band was. I really enjoyed there showmanship, they really interacted with the crowd well. In fact, I think a friend of mine is wanting to hire the band for an event that he is having. If that tells you how will we enjoyed them. And again Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
2. Your service was great. I felt that you played accordingly with the setting. I'm sure it was tough with several people trying to play DJ, but Owen and I were glad to see the infusion of live music. I would of course loved to hear more, but for what it's worth, you played what people wanted to hear. Your songstress was outstanding, and the band worked the crowd. You made the party an event to remember, and I will always love you and The Company Band for that. I really appreciate your time and service, and would recommend you again. Maybe seeing you guys play for our anniversary!
Thanks, Victoria Obasohan
3. We had about 200 guests and an indoor/outdoor reception. The Company Band was always easy to get in touch with through their manager Hanoch Hickman and he was always so professional and kind in terms of meeting special requests. He was open to any special requests we had and by providing an entire list of songs they can play I was easily able to come up with a "preferred played list" which they performed perfectly. One of the most compliments I have received so far has been how awesome the band was and where they were from!! DEFINITELY recommend The Company Band!"
- Vanessa A.
4. The Company Band's performance for my 50TH Birthday and 21Yr retirement celebration was off the chain, as quoted by many of my guest. They were very professional, polite, and most of all very talented. I highly recommend the company band. Trully and outstanding group of individules. Thank you very much for allowing me to share this feedback. They were the perfect choice. Carl D. R.
5. Hanoch- I wanted to put a raving review on your website but I don't see where or how. The Company was EVERYTHING AND MORE than I could have dreamed! As the mother of the bride, I worried somewhat whether The Company was going to make or break our reception. I cannot fully express how impressed, delighted, thrilled we ALL were. Your band got the guests on their feet and kept them there ALL NIGHT! Your band is absolutely top of the line and worth more than what we paid. Truthfully couldn't afford to pay what you are worth so I greatly appreciate your cooperation in that area as well as all other areas. All in attendance enjoyed the Company Band! Many, many compliments I got and just want to get the word out. There is NO MISTAKE in hiring The Company Band for anything! FABULOUS!
F. Sauer Philadelphia, PA
6. I wanted to drop you a line and thank you for helping make for such an outstanding night for our wedding. Two things that I think demonstrate how awesome you guys were: One, my friend who insisted that he never dances at weddings and would be the guy enjoying the lounge areas was the guy that was out on the dance floor all freakin' night. You might have seen him dancing around with that rainbow hat on. The other is that people told/warned me that I probably wouldn't get a chance to dance much at my own wedding because I'd have to be running around talking to everyone and making sure I visited with people. Well, that was made a whole lot easier for me because everyone was on the dance floor all night! So, I didn't have to go far to see someone. Just shimmy on over and there they were, cutting a rug with everyone else.
So, thanks for being so awesome. Thanks for being so responsive, understanding and attentive to our details. Thanks for letting us jam on your instruments for a bit. Thanks for working with my bro and father on their needs, as well as the musicians for our ceremony. Really just all awesome.
I have two questions. Where would you like me to write reviews? Point me to any and every website that allows me to write a review and consider it done. Also, we have some pictures that we'll be getting from our photographer that you will want. So, let me know how I can get those to you as well. They will be some good promotional type shots for you guys to use.
You guys rocked and if there's ever anything I can do to help you guys in the future, please let me know. I'm already working on my friend who's getting married next June at Fultons. He insists on a dj and I'm trying to convince him how wrong of a choice that is! Good luck to you all in the future.
Ryan Chicago, IL
Natalie and I just returned from our honeymoon in Greece and we wanted to thank you for such a wonderful job at our wedding. Everyone raved about your band and you really helped make it an incredibly special event (the Chicago Bulls introduction, the songs you learned for us, and all the fun songs you played during the wedding). Ending with "Shout" was also so cool.
If there's anything we can do for you (recommendations, references, anything else), please let us know. Also, if you guys ever make it to NYC, shoot me an email and I'll buy you a drink.
Thanks again and all the best! You guys seriously rock.
Jeff and Natalie
Thank you and your band! You did an phenomenal job! (and I hear the party continued even after we left.... a sure sign that everyone enjoyed themselves).
If you need any recommendations or referrals for other weddings, please don't hesitate to ask me.
9. We crashed a wedding this past Saturday night to hear the band play before our wedding in March. We cannot even begin to explain how excited we are with our decision to have you play our wedding. The band is absolutely amazing! I have posted information about the band, and a link to your website on our wedding website. All our guests have been listening to your music online and are just as thrilled as we are. Can't wait till March!
10. Hanock and the band were amazing. They really put a lot of time into learning what my wife and I liked and they even learned how to play our song for the first dance. They did an amazing job blending new and old music to appeal to all ages and the dance floor never stopped. If my daughter was getting married they would be my first call.
12. Yesterday, I was so delighted to have a chance to speak with Dr. S. at length. He shared your outstanding muscianship, professionalism, and your "amazing,outstanding" band. I enjoyed his enthusiasm as he shared the story with communicating with his daughter who was out of the country during the planning stages. Dr. S. also shared how you played the piano during the cocktail hour and delighted their guests with your solo performance. He said the saxaphone, trombone, trumpet and female and male vocalists, the band was incredible.
13. I just wanted to write you a quick email to thank your for performing at our wedding this weekend! We could not be more happy with the band. Everyone has told us how much they enjoyed The Company Band and we couldn't be more pleased! Thanks so much for making our night so perfect! We really appreciate everything you did to make our night special; you are amazing! Everyone had a great time and we know it is because your talents kept them dancing the entire night! We already have had a couple people ask about your group so I hope you don't mind us sharing your information! Priscilla P
14. If you ever need to share our experience for recommendations, etc. please don't hesitate! We are beyond thrilled with your work and would love to speak on your behalf! John H.
15. We were extremely pleased with everything you and your group did at the wedding. You are definitely a Great Band. Even our Catering representative made a comment this morning when we were talking, that he knew we were going to have a great evening because he was listening to you and the group warm up.
16. Great Job, thank you so much. Please, if you need and references from nervous Father's of the Brides, please do not give it a second thought to have them contact me. Pat K.
17. "Amazing job! ..... Very professional and truly a GREAT performance. Everyone who attended had rave reviews about your beats! Would love to hear you guys play again and will recommend you to all of our brides who want a live band!!!" Courtney I
18. "You guys (and gal) rocked it!! Thanks so much for playing our party. :) " Charlotte I.
19. This band kept the night going!!!
Many thanks to The Company Band! They were absolutley perfect for my summer reception with about 200 guests. They were so easy to work with, professional, and willing to meet any special requests. By providing a list of songs they can play we easily created a "preferred played list" together which they performed perfectly. One of the most compliments I received was how awesome the band was, how they interacted with the crowd and where they were from! Almost all of our guests stayed until we left the reception because they didn't want to leave the dance floor! Definitely recommend The Company Band--my guests are still talking about them!!! Y'all made my reception one we will never forget!!
20. This is Your Band!
The Company Band is absolutely amazing!! If we ever need a band for anything else, we will definitely hire The Company Band!! If you are looking for a band for your wedding, don't look any further contact the Company Band!
21. Our guests are still talking about our band!
The Company Band far exceeded our expectations. They were so entertaining and were very helpful to keep us on track throughout the night but introducing our wedding party and informing guests about cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. People who I had never seen dance before danced to The Company Band's music. Of 250 guests, we had still had the majority in attendance at the end of the night because they didn't want to get off the dance floor. They are a truly fun and entertaining group and we would have paid more for their very reasonable priced services.
22. We Could Have Danced All
Superb entertainment. Extensive selection list. Everything from set-up to break-down went smoothly. Contract was straightforward. No surprises. A wonderful band!
The band was incredible. I loved all the music they played. Some people thought it was a little too loud but the I believe it was the space that caused the problem. During the dinner hour they played great jazz music but picked it up for dancing after dinner. GREAT!
24. The musicians were very talented, and the band definitely got people on the dancefloor. I think everyone had a really good time, particularly at the end when the band had their encore performance and played my "must play" list….. I was happy with how things turned out.
25. WOW . . . what a group of talented individuals!!! Our guests LOVED the variety and class of this band. Very, very Happy!! Thanks so much. Diana A
26. The dance floor was crowded all during the reception -- the crowd loved this band. They were very responsive and receptive to their audience, and obviously enjoyed themselves as they performed. Very charismatic and fun!
27. Flawless. The Company Band diligently communicated with me up until the day of my event, showed up/started on time, played songs as if they were reading the crowds mind, dressed for the occasion, and were a bigger attraction than the art we had on display! What else can I say but..FLAWLESS!!! Franz H
28. This band was incredible. They had all our wedding guests out on the dance floor all evening! Their talent is amazing and they have such up to date music. I only wish I had another party to have them play again. I may have find an excuse for a party! We live in a small town and every one uses 2 band from here. All my friends are thrilled to find another band. Thank you all!!!!!! Sarah Flynn
29. The Company Band was a first class act that was perfect to work with, sounded incredible and made sure everyone had a great time. I highly recommend them. Michael D
30. The Company Band was great! They were very talented and keep the crowd very involved. The vocals were great! The supporting cast was great! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun band for any event. It was really the most dancing I have ever seen at a wedding reception. Adam D
31. The Company Band was fantastic! They are very talented and professional. They did everything they said they would do and more! Our party was a success due to The Company Band. They played great jazz tunes in the beginning and cranked it up when it was time to dance! Guest of the party are still talking about how much fun they had with the band we didn't want the party to end! I will defiantly be calling them again for any event that I have that needs live entertainment! I loved this band!! Thanks for making me look good!!! Ashley K
32. They were awesome. I'm so happy that they played at my reception. Everyone was impressed. All the songs I requested they played and played the beautifully. They were a pleasure to work with. I hope to use them again and again in the future.
33. I was very satisfied with the level of service, flexibility, and talent of The Company Band. Thank you so much for helping me at such a short notice! Megan M
34. Hi. The Company Band was amazing. They arrived early and they sounded so much better than the video on their page. I'm really happy I hired them.
35. I hired The Compant Band for my daughters wedding. I have been a member of a classic rock band for over 12 years, so I am a pretty good judge of live music from both sides ofthe stage. This band is great. If you want a reasonably priced that puts on a good performance and gets people up and dancing, then hire this band. They are also extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We had several special requests and they handled them seamlessly. My band played a few songs at the break, and they were very receptive to that and made it easy for us to step in and play. They also were very professional with the wedding party introductions and special dances. Great band. John B
36. Very professional group! They explained how they operate which made us both comfortable and confident that they know what they’re doing. They performed songs that we asked and did a great job entertaining our guests. Awesome to work with. Greg C
37. Thank you Thank you Thank you!! we can't say enough how great The Company Band was. From our first contact months before the wedding until the last song they played at our wedding, The Company Band were a joy to work with! They had people dancing the entire evening and kept them on their feet all night long. No questions about it, The Company Band is amazing!!
38. The night was an absolute blast thanks to the talented members of The Company Band. All of our guests danced the night away. I can't wait to use them again for another event. MaryStewart L
39. Incredible! This group performed at our wedding in Buxton, NC on May 21st, and I cannot say enough great things about them. We had a wide variety of ages (lots of 20-30 year-olds and lots of 60-year-olds), and they were able to cater to many different tastes. We had two requests for songs (a little-known Ray Charles song for our first dance and another song for the father-daughter dance) and they performed them flawlessly. I was especially impressed with their version of the Ray Charles song. They were also very easygoing when my somewhat drunk friend decided that she would join them on their stage for a sing-along! Thank you, Company Band, for a terrific night. Maya T
40. Put on a great show! Josh F
41. Great job Hanoch and Company. Your rendition of "At Last" really surprised me. It was very good. Thanks for making my nephew's wedding reception an evening to remember. Godspeed, Jo Ann B.
42. Our overall experience with The Company Band was wonderful. They were a talented group who provided great music throughout our wedding reception. I would highly recomment them.
43. The Company is amazing!! The duo filled the evening with just the right tempos. Jazz tunes played during conversation and meals. Dance favorites brought everyone to the open floor for mixing and celebrating. Thanks for saving my last-minute plans and exceeding my expectations. Cheers!!! Tiffany T
44. The Company Band was fantastic, they could not have been any better! They were a pleasure to work with, on time, polite, etc. and of course the sounded wonderful. Their play list was the perfect mix, some oldies, brand new tunes, and they also learned a special request in 3 wks...and nailed it! We have had many people ask where we found them and how much they enjoyed listening and dancing to them all night long.
I know as the Mother of the Bride, I danced all night long as most everyone else at the wedding.
I can't say enough nice things about them. I even had a someone tell me other day that lives next to the country club where the wedding was held, thanks for the music last Sat night, they sat outside on their porch and listed to the music all night long. The band played outside and all the nearby neighbors said raved at how great they sounded.
They set the tone for a fun time had by all!
45. Hi Hanoch!!
I just wanted to thank you and the rest of the band members for playing at our wedding. We had an absolute blast and you guys were so fantastic! So many people commented on how great y'all were.
Thank you for your professionalism, accommodating my requests and keeping the party going all night! :) With gratitude, L
|1.||Stevie to Usher And Everything in Between||Play||Download|
|2.||Michael Jackson/Rihanna Medley||Play||Download|
|4.||The Way You Move||Play||Download|
|5.||Sweet Home Alabama||Play||Download|
|6.||"I Wish" Live at Tempo||Play||Download|
|7.||Fly Me To the Moon||Play||Download|
|9.||Ain't No Mountain High Enough||Play||Download|
|11.||Van Morrison/Outcast/Sam Cooke Medley||Play||Download|
|12.||Earth Wind & Fire/Black Eyed Peas Meadley||Play||Download|
|13.||David Melech Yisraeil/Ki Va Moed||Play||Download|
|14.||Let's Stay Together||Play||Download|
The Company is one of the Country's premier bands known for their versatility and talented members. The Company is putting its own spin on the music industry by giving people a combination of music genres creating delectable sounds the ear can only imagine. These incredibly talented musicians all come from different musical backgrounds to form one of the most requested bands. They offer an eclectic blend of neo-soul, R&B, pop, and jazz. With horns on the left, the very best vocalists on the right, and a killer rhythm section holding it all together, “The Company” experience is one you will never forget!
Call 888.99.NOC.NOC (888.996.6266) to book The Company Party Band today!
Or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org